Love the idea of a shoe that’s individual and unique to you? Stop searching and start designing with Upper Street!
Upper Street is the made-to-order luxury shoe label, where you can design your very own pair of unique shoes, and have them delivered right to your door. Choose from hundreds of style options, exquisite materials and beautiful embellishments to create your personal shoe. Available in shoe sizes 33-43 with 4 width fittings.
Take a look at Upper Streets shoe style must-haves for inspiration for your personal shoe design.
- A court shoe either pointed, or round toe, is an every day essential. Classic, chic and timeless, it’ll never grow old.
- A neutral coloured peep toe, which transcends into each season’s trends. Important for a summer shoe, when nude is the new black.
- A ballet flat great for running from the station to the office.
- A day-to-evening platform, versatile for meetings as well as the cocktail bar.
- A glitzy metallic sandal for corporate events and parties, whether work or pleasure.
To help you get started we want to share our shoe secrets with you. Here are some top tips in designing your own shoes, from Co-Founder, Julia Grinham.
Keep it simple: Use a premium material to make the difference, and contrast the heel with a different colour for the evening edge.
Use contrast in moderation: For a sharp twist, use hot pink on black for striking, yet subtle mix. Or try an asymmetric design to add a touch of colour in a funky way.
Alternative darks: Try chocolate patent or leather, as well as navy or grey suede and snakeskin for an alternative to black.
Brogue Vogue: Contemporary for any working environment and sharp enough for the evening.
Add a toecap: Smart for the office and an extra lift for any evening activities. Try silver on navy for a midnight twist.
Click on the images to enlarge.