One Day Breakthrough Workshop
Thursday 13 July 9.30am – 5.00pm – City Venue
What would it mean to you really to be able to move ahead and achieve your next leadership position?
Do you feel that you have not yet been able to contribute to your full potential and are not receiving the recognition you seek?
Would you like to unlock your leadership potential more fully and breakthrough to your next (or first) leadership position? Are you keen to learn how to enhance both the way you come across, and how you feel, as a leader?
You Are Invited to Join Us If You Are:
- A female leader seeking to move to the next level
- A professional woman looking to move into leadership for the first time
Create a Route Map to Fast Track Your Career and Develop as an Authentic Leader
Through this interactive workshop you will:
- Clarify your career vision and goals
- Create a list of your core values (key to being authentic)
- Learn how the 5 key dimensions of Thinking Choices’ SHIFT* leadership framework will help you breakthrough to the next level of your career
- Identify your SHIFT* strengths and areas for development
- Work on aspects of each of the SHIFT* dimensions
- Develop an action plan for ongoing career progress
*The SHIFT Leadership Framework
To find out more about the SHIFT Leadership Framework, Catherine Cuffley and Thinking Choices’ work with current and future women leaders, please visit our website
If you have any questions, please contact Catherine
This workshop is promoted by WiC on behalf of: