… there’s no other leadership programme like it
16 May, London, EC2A 2EW (8.30 – 18.30)
What is it?
Braver Stronger Smarter is borne of the need to achieve more to advance inclusion in workplaces. Traditional diversity and inclusion programmes are delivering few effective changes to unlock leadership opportunities for women in particular.
With Lead Braver, Stronger, Smarter you’ll
Based on current research learn how you can:
- gain greater self-efficacy (confidence),
- stop feeling like an ‘impostor’,
- take control of your career,
- identify external barriers to your success and advancement.
Learn how the workplace has developed over time to support inherent bias and identify how this fuels experiences of being an impostor.
Discover your GC Index® Profile
The key to achieving long-term success is to transform individual action into collective power. Discover your unique individual profile, understand how you can best contribute and make an impact as a leader and as part of a team in a complex world.
Putting the two together
Examine the personal impact of current behaviours.
- Identify your individualised objective view of how this might be improved for better leadership.
- Identify how to stop feeling like a fraud in your professional and personal life.
- Realise your true potential.
Lead braver, stronger, smarter…
Using your own insights, develop a plan of action to realise and enhance your leadership capacities.
Melding forty years of research with a powerful leadership framework provides a multi-dimensional view of your leadership potential.
Wed 16 May 2018
Read the recent Braver, Stronger, Smarter blogpost:
Workshop sponsored by