The Glass Lift’s one-year ELEVATE inclusive leadership development programme is designed by Psychologists for men and women with high potential. The programme is a mix of remote and face-to-face learning with your ELEVATE cohort comprising other leaders from diverse sectors.
- Four 2-day residential workshops in the beautiful surroundings of Dillington House, near Taunton, Somerset
- Face-to-face peer group learning sessions
- Support of a Critical Friend – our experienced Occupational and Business Psychologists guide, challenge and provide personal support and development throughout the programme
- Psychometric profiling to provide insight into your key strengths
- Access to The Glass Lift online member area – includes e-learning resources, videos, access to the latest relevant research, bespoke exercises.
Sign up in September and get your place HALF PRICE
We still have a couple of places remaining on our next inclusive leadership programme starting with a workshop on 1st and 2nd November.
Book your place in September for just £2,475 +VAT (was £4,950).
(Offer applies for November start date only, booked by 30th September 2017.)
To find out more and book your place, email email@example.com. (Remember to book by 30th September to qualify for your half price discount.)
Immerse yourself in the stunning location of Dillington House in Somerset, the inspirational venue for our residential 2-day workshops. (Nearest railway station – Taunton.)