An unique opportunity for rising leaders to be part of a 7-week program
Eisenhower Fellowships provides a unique leadership development opportunity for individuals who have a demonstrated track record of significant professional and community achievements and who seek to tackle big challenges in the future.
The successful candidates for the Global Program
- Are typically 32-45 years old, and fluent in spoken and written English
Are outstanding leaders in their field who have demonstrated significant professional and community accomplishments, and show substantial promise for even higher achievement
- Are visionaries who will tackle big challenges in order to better the world around them
- Can clearly articulate achievable goals for their fellowship program and explain how their proposed program design will help them reach these goals
- Present a concrete and realistic fellowship project they intend to advance and then implement post-fellowship
- Embrace the lifelong commitment to the EF network of nearly 1500 active leaders around the world
- Eisenhower Fellowships fund the cost of travel to the US and return and all travel/hotel and some incidental expenses whilst on the Global Program.
Read the Application Guidelines
Link to the Online Application Form
Find out more about the International Program
If you still have questions, email the UK co-ordinator Chris Flint
ABOUT THE EISENHOWER FELLOWSHIPS
In 1953, to celebrate President Dwight D. Eisenhower’s first birthday in the White House, a group of businessmen founded an international leader exchange program to honor his devotion to world peace.
Ten years later, the president described the program as “possibly the most splendid birthday present I have ever received.”
ABOUT THE GLOBAL PROGRAM
Eisenhower Fellowships’ international program provides a transformational experience as well as lifetime engagement in a global network, where dialogue and collaboration make the world more peaceful, prosperous and just.
Eisenhower Fellows use what they learn during their meetings with other leaders, including in their fellow Fellows, to think through issues that are vital to their personal and professional development and to identify opportunities for sustained results from the fellowship experience.
The program brings together a diverse mix of accomplished leaders from a variety of sectors who benefit significantly from the seven-week networking, and professional development experience in the U.S.
1 June 2017
Deadline to Submit Application Materials
15 July 2017
Nominating Committees Submit Finalists to EF
15 September 2017
Candidates Notified of Results
2 April – 17 May 2018
Global Program takes place in the United States
Eisenhower Fellowships fund the cost of travel to the US and return and all travel/hotel and some incidental expenses whilst on the Global Program.