DATE and TIME
Saturday 8th April 2017
08.30am sharp arrival – 5.00pm
The Sun Room, The Lansdowne Club, 9, Fitzmaurice Place, Mayfair, London, W1J 5JD
Broadcast Ready is the UK’s premier broadcast PR agency when it comes to leading the debate about expert women on TV and radio news. Broadcast Ready has not only trained expert women to be up to scratch on TV, it’s also got those women on the news time and time again.
- Do you have a secret dream or desire to go on the news as a commentator?
- Have you done a TV interview and lacked confidence; so really want to get the technique nailed?
- Have you not yet done any specialised TV news training to be interviewed on live TV?
- Would you like a professional show reel of yourself being interviewed by a journalist?
We are putting on a full day of TV media training for a small group of business women.
You will be trained by an award winning ITN ITV News international news correspondent. Alongside him, you will be trained by Kerry Hopkins too, who is a former BBC and ITV news journalist herself.
In her PR roles she’s worked with directors from NASDAQ listed and FTSE 100 corporations, and politicians from the Conservative Party and Labour Party, as well as HRH Zara Phillips MBE and David Beckham OBE
- Learn how to be a great interviewee on TV
- Experience being interviewed several times by a national news journalist in a professional TV news setting
- Get the all important intonation training to give you the edge over others
- Have the chance to get a show reel made of your best take (additional cost required to produce this)
- Find out how your public speaking training or experience, can aid your performance on TV and how to adapt these skills for the small screen
- Test drive in the safety of a training room what it will feel like being an expert on the news
- Share experience and learn from other women and make new friends who’ll give you future support
- Receive tips and techniques to take home with you as homework and on going practice
Special introductory offer Expert Women group rate:
Save £2,500 on this non-profit-making special introductory offer selling for just £500 + VAT per person (max 6-7 people). Come alone or tell your friends to sign up too.
RRP is normally £3,000 + VAT per person.
For more information email or call Kerry Hopkins at Broadcast Ready on 07900 981 751
Broadcast Ready is endorsed by:
Image Credit: Jess Hurd/reportdigital.co.uk
This event is promoted on behalf of Broadcast Ready