We know it’s important to monitor the impact of your promotional activities and assess your ROI. Here are some metrics to help you.
Women in the City Community Profile
Historically, WiC’s community was senior women (40 years +) (partner, c-Suite level) and, since the introduction of the Future Leaders Award in 2010, includes younger women. This is borne out by the social profiles gathered via MailChimp.
Our Twitter analytics reveal
E-blast (solus) performance:
Delivered: 99.7% (clean database)
Open Rate 23.5%
Industry standard 12.0%
Click Rate 2.0%
Industry standard 1.2%
WiC cannot guarantee success!
But we have been actively selling “promotions” since May 2016.
During the 12-month period to end April we have run 24 “campaigns” on behalf of clients with three clients running 2 or more campaigns in the period.
The Glass Lift promoted a Masterclass in March 2017 sent to database of 2500 at 6.30am:
|Clicks to Eventbrite (book now link)||98|
|Clicks to Glass Lift website||21|
|Peak viewing time||8am|
A targeted mailing to 267 individuals for the Guild of Investment Managers in May 2017 sent at 6.00pm:
“I am very grateful that WiC sent a targeted e-blast to the financial services segment of its database with additional Twitter and LinkedIn support. The Guild considered the results excellent, in particular, enabling us to access women in investment management.”
|Sign up for invitatation within 24 hours||15|
|Peak viewing times||6pm, 10pm, 9.00am following morning|
- citywomenflaward.co.uk ( Future Leaders Award microsite)
- citywomen.co.uk/project-diamond ( Project Diamond, career focused microwebsite)
- citywomen.co.uk/woa-award (Woman of Achievement Award: 2007 – 2015)
- 15k followers as at October 2018
- In the period 1 February – 30 April 2018, WiC tweets had a total of 766.0k impressions, nearly twice that in the same period in 2017.
- In September 2018 tweets had a total of 310.6k impressions compared with 93k impressions in the same month in 2017.
WiC posts are read anything between 50 and 1500 times depending on the topic.