REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND Warrior Women at Work is a unique, interactive Women’s Leadership event designed by Women in the City in partnership with ABF The Soldiers’ Charity. The evening will bring together senior female leaders from a variety of backgrounds to share, discuss, compare and contrast their leadership challenges. Our Keynote Speaker will […]
We are committed to making your privacy the highest priority. The Networking Culture Limited Privacy Statement is in accord with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
While Networking Culture Limited encourages members and subscribers to network and freely approach each other, it is Networking Culture Limited’s policy to discourage cold calling by mail, e-mail or telephone.
Purpose of Collection and Guideline for Use of Personal Data
Networking Culture Limited may use your personal data (including your name, contact details and other information collected from you for one or more of the following purposes including, but not limited to, the provision of the latest updates on the programmes, researches, courses, workshops, conferences, seminars and events, promotion, discounts and offers, opportunities on sponsorship, networking and donation, opinion sharing, and other related services or benefits provided by Networking Culture Limited and/or other business partners/organisations, jointly and severally.
Networking Culture Limited also intends to use your personal data for the purposes of feedback collection, surveys, membership administration, request processing (such as registration, billing, payment, donation collection, enquiry handling, etc.) and other communication and marketing purposes via postal mail, electronic mail, telephone, SMS, fax, online, etc.
Access to Personal Data
Personal data are treated as strictly confidential and securely kept. The personal data being collected via the present means, other than being utilized as the purposes above mentioned, will not be sold, traded or rented in any forms through any means to any other parties. However, Networking Culture Ltd may disclose or transfer such personal data for the above purposes to any third party service provider; any other person under a duty of confidentiality to Networking Culture Ltd, Networking Culture Ltd and other business associated organisations which have undertaken to keep such information confidential; any person or entity to whom Networking Culture Ltd is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law or rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities binding on Networking Culture Ltd or with which Networking Culture Ltd is expected to comply.
Correction of Personal Data and Request for Cessation of Using Personal Data
The provision of your personal data to Networking Culture Ltd is on voluntary basis. Apart from the exemptions provided under the Ordinance, you are entitled to access to and correct your personal data held by Networking Culture Ltd, and request us to cease to use your personal data at any time without any charge.
If you choose not to receive any future communication from Networking Culture Ltd, please email to email@example.com with your full name and contact details.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use the following session cookies. These expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(1) “PHPSESSID” – this is a cookie required by the webserver to manage the requests that you make from your web browser.
(2) “__utma”, “__utmb”, “__utmc”, “__utmv” – these are cookies set by Google Analytics and are used by us to assess traffic and site performance.
We also use the following persistent cookies on this website.
(1) “__utmz” – this cookie is set by Google Analytics and is used by us to assess traffic and site performance.
(2) “VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE”, “PREF” – these cookies are set by YouTube to manage your preferences and to manage your requests for video content.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Third Party Cookies
We sometimes embed photos and other content from websites (eg Twitter, flickr, You Tube) . Pages which contain this information may present cookies from these websites. Networking Culture Limited does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of the website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone (to 0704 404 7497 or by post (to 3 Market Place, Brackley, NN13 7AB