Join ICAEW, HSBC and Cap Gemini
The theme of this year’s Future Leaders Award Symposium, which is linked to the Awards Ceremony, is The Digital Leader.
Now in its 6th year, this UK-wide Award identifies high potential women at the transition between management and leadership. The prize includes a place on the ICAEW’s Women in Leadership Programme.
The award is open to women working in organisations employing 250+ and includes those employed in the public, private and third-sector.
This is a well-established award that attracts high calibre candidates.
Why sponsor Women in the City?
Those who sponsor Women in the City share our values and aims and include some of the world’s largest corporations. By partnering with us you can:
- Communicate your commitment to gender equality
- Align your brand with those with shared values
- Promote your brand to our community of influential business women
- Build relationships with the wider Women in the City community
Our reach extends beyond our own connections
- Database (4000+) includes individuals and women’s networks (internal/external) – 98% emails delivered, over 40% opened and 11% click (all above industry averages)
- Twitter (4k+) – mention reach 868k (April-July 14)
- LinkedIn Group (750+)
- We also reach some of the UK’s largest professional and business associations and influencers
Visit our Future Leaders Award website
Read about the Sponsorship Package
Email to arrange to discuss this sponsorship opportunity in more detail.