Launched in 2007, the Women in the City Future Leaders Award recognises senior level women who are actively supporting the progress of women in their organisations and business sector.
This year as well as going national, we’ve made some changes in the award categories and are seeking nominations for the following categories (roles/functions include but are not restricted to those detailed):
- Construction and Engineering: Structural and civil engineering, construction project management, planning, architects, landscape architecture, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Facilities Management: Those responsible for a wide range of outsourced services including catering, cleaning, landscaping, pest control, reception & telephony, security, waste & environmental management, front-of-house services, event management, building management and maintenance, energy, security, fabric, fit-out and interiors, workplace solutions, M&E.
- Financial Services: Retail and Investment Banking, Hedge funds, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Insurance, Investment advice and Financial planning.
- Healthcare: Doctors and Senior Healthcare professionals working within Hospitals, General Practice, Healthcare, NHS/Private Practice and Allied Health Professionals
- Professional Services: Women holding professional qualifications (Accountants, Lawyers, Architects, Engineers, etc) working in professional practices (and particularly in partnerships, LLPs)
- Public Sector: National and Local Government, NHS (management), Academia
- Technology: Technology practitioners working in ICT organisations or other sectors – such as finance, accountancy, law, health, personnel, marketing and PR.