Helping sponsors meet their business objectives
We’ve over ten years’ experience of working with our supporters (sponsors, partners, advertisers) and understand how to bring value to their investment.
Those who sponsor Women in the City share our values and aims and include some of the world’s largest corporations as well as a number of emerging brands.
The image above was taken at Google’s London offices in Central St Giles as part of its commitment to our 10th Anniversary Initiative (Project Diamond: Bringing Brilliance to Business sponsored by global search firm Norman Broadbent).
Why sponsor Women in the City?
- Communicate your commitment to gender equality
- Align your brand with those with shared values
- Promote your brand to our community of influential business women
- Build relationships with the wider Women in the City community
Our reach extends beyond our own connections
- E-mail Database includes individuals and women’s networks (internal/external) – with higher than industry average engagement
- LinkedIn Group and CEO Personal LinkedIn connections and other LinnkedIn group memberships
- Through our Awards Programme we also reach some of the UK’s largest professional and business associations and influencers
What can you sponsor?
We have many ways to engage and are delighted to work with organisations to develop a tailor-made package.
We offer specific sponsorship packages for our
Email or call us on 0704 404 7497 to discuss sponsorship opportunities.