REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND Warrior Women at Work is a unique, interactive Women’s Leadership event designed by Women in the City in partnership with ABF The Soldiers’ Charity. The evening will bring together senior female leaders from a variety of backgrounds to share, discuss, compare and contrast their leadership challenges. Our Keynote Speaker will […]
We’ve fifteen years’ experience of working with our supporters (sponsors, partners, advertisers) and understand how to bring value to their investment.
Our Sponsors and Partners
Those who sponsor and partner with Women in the City share our values and aims and include some of the world’s largest corporations as well as emerging brands.
The image above was taken at Google’s London offices in Central St Giles as part of its commitment to our 10th Anniversary Initiative (Project Diamond: Bringing Brilliance to Business sponsored by global search firm Norman Broadbent).
Why sponsor or partner with Women in the City?
- Communicate your commitment to gender equality
- Align your brand with those with shared values
- Promote your brand to our community of influential business women
- Build relationships with the wider Women in the City community
Our reach extends beyond our own connections
- E-mail Database includes individuals and women’s networks (internal/external) – with higher than industry average engagement
- LinkedIn Group and CEO Personal LinkedIn connections and other LinkedIn group memberships
How can you work with us?
We have many ways to engage and are delighted to work with organisations to develop a tailor-made package.
Between 2007 and 2017 we worked with some of the world’s largest brands and organisations who sponsored our Woman of Achievement Award (2007-2016), Future Leaders Award (2010 – 2017) and our Annual Lunch (2003 – 2016). We have a deep understanding of making sure everyone’s objectives are achieved.
We have also worked in partnership with organisations to host individual events to meet business objectives such as:
Email or call us on 0704 404 7497 to discuss sponsorship and partnership opportunities.