Our Champions are vital to the long-term sustainability of Women in the City and this year Champions’ subscriptions have supported us to
- Build a new and more dynamic website which is significantly more content-rich than its previous version.
- Build and maintain two micro-websites to support our Future Leaders and Woman of Achievement Awards.
- Engage a Social Media Intern to enhance our social media presence, reach and influence. In the last 12 months we’ve more than doubled our number of Twitter followers and this, together with our other marketing activities, has been instrumental in bringing high quality nominations and applications for our Awards Programme and raising awareness of Women in the City throughout the UK and beyond.
- Offer Promotional opportunities to organisations providing products and services of value to our community of influential women.
- Expand the Brand Partnership programme we introduced towards the end of last year. We now have 4 consumer brand partnerships and 1 corporate partnership.
- Donate nearly £2000 to the 2013-14 Lord Mayor’s Charities.
Champions also benefit from priority booking at our events; complimentary invitations to Women in the City managed events and discounts at our Future Leaders Award Symposium and Annual Celebration Lunch.
Being a Diamond Champion also gives you complimentary membership of Grace Belgravia Supper Club and access to exclusive Diamond Champions events.
To SAVE £50 when you join at the Diamond Level enter the discount code champion50