Created for talented and aspiring women, The Glass Lift’s leadership development programme, ELEVATE, is run by Occupational and Business Psychologists experts in leadership and gender diversity.
The programme runs over 18 months, Members work in regional cohorts of up to 12 talented women, who are matched with other members according to their, level, knowledge, skills and/ or experience. ELEVATE mixes key leadership concepts an understanding of the barriers women face on the path to leadership, using learning methods that are experiential, practical and grounded in real work projects.
Next LONDON ELEVATE programme starting February 2017
Complete the form below for more information
ELEVATE helps talented women
- Build their leadership capability, confidence and resilience
- Have a positive impact on organisational culture
- Qualify at ILM Level 5 in Leadership and Management
ELEVATE helps organisations
- Generate diverse leadership teams
- Grow your leadership talent pipeline
- Retain talented women and reduce your recruitment costs