The Women of Achievement Winner receives
- Glass Trophy
- Women in the City Woman of Achievement Award Winner’s logo
- Scholarship to attend the renowned Accelerated Development Program at the London campus of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business whose Executive Development Programs have been ranked 2nd in the world (Financial Times Rankings, 2014)
The Category Award Winners receive
- Winner’s Certificate
- Complimentary place at the Annual Celebration Lunch
- Women in the City Category Award Winner’s logo
The Category Award Finalists (a maximum of 5 per Category) receive
- Woman of Achievement Category Award Finalist’s logo
As well as the Prize Package, there are additional personal and professional benefits of being involved with and ultimately winning an award which include:
- enhanced internal and external visibility through media coverage
- personal recognition from clients and customers
- invitations to exclusive Women in the City events
View a video of the Chicago Booth ADP program featuring Woman of Achievement Award Winners, Pam Jackson (Partner, PwC) and Denise Jagger (Partner, Eversheds LLP).
View video interviews of 2013 Category Award Winners by the International Business Times held at the Women in the City Annual Lunch 2013.